The Center for Quality Monitoring and Coordination of Educational Activities of the University was established by the order of the Rector № 05 of January 26, 2018 to implement the decision of the Academic Council of the University «On structural changes at the University» of November 9, 2017.
The tasks of the center are:
- Implementation of the University's policy on quality assurance of educational services, practical implementation of the internal system of quality assurance of educational activities of the University.
- Improving the quality assurance system of educational activities taking into account the objectives of the Development Strategy and Innovative Development Program of the University, determining the system of quantitative and qualitative indicators of the University in accordance with European quality standards, priorities of national and international rankings of higher education institutions.
- Coordination of work on periodic review of educational programs in accordance with the standards of higher education in Ukraine, the features of quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area and preparation of relevant materials for consideration at the Scientific and Methodological and Academic Councils of the University.
- Generalization and analysis of the results of the structural units of the University to ensure the quality of educational activities, the formation of a culture of quality, the implementation of the principles of academic integrity.
- Organization and carrying out of scientific and methodical actions (seminars, trainings, round tables) on actual questions of maintenance of quality of educational activity, introduction of educational innovations, innovations in EDEBO.
- Development and / or implementation in the educational process of normative documents (internal normative documents and orders, orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, etc.) regulating issues related to the quality of educational activities and higher education.
- Control over the implementation of Presidential Decrees, Resolutions and decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders and directives of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, the Academic Council of the University on implementation and monitoring of educational programs.
- Interaction and cooperation with the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, leading institutions of higher education, study and generalization of their experience in the activities of expert services and monitoring research.
- Interaction and cooperation with the National Technical Committee for Standardization (TC 163 «Quality of educational services») on the implementation of standards and recommendations for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Ensuring the maintenance of a high image of the University. Providing advisory and methodological assistance to participants in the educational process on ensuring the quality of education.
The Center consists of:
- Department of Administration of the University and Separate Structural Subdivisions of the NUFT on EDEBO issues;
- Department of Analytical and Information Monitoring of Educational Activity;
- Department of Coordination of Activity of University and Educational Complex of the NUFT;
- Department of Advertising and Exhibition and Information Activities;
- Department of Employment for Students and Graduates;
- Preparatory department.