The Council of Young Scientists is an advisory body of the Scientific, Technical and Academic Council of the University and represents the interests of young scientists.
Young scientists are employees of scientific and scientific-pedagogical departments of the University, graduate students and applicants under the age of 35.
The Council of Young Scientists performs managerial, coordinating, executive and organizational functions on the organization and improvement of scientific activities of young scientists of the University and is subordinated to the Vice-Rector for Research Work.
To fulfill its tasks, the Council of Young Scientists may interact with government agencies, institutions, organizations, public (non-governmental) organizations.
The purpose of the Council of Young Scientists of the University is to increase the efficiency of research and methodological work, raising the scientific prestige of the University in Ukraine and abroad.
MAIN TASKS OF THE COUNCIL OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS:
- Facilitating research work of young scientists of the University.
- Providing advisory assistance to young scientists in creating favorable conditions for their activities and providing the University with highly qualified young researchers.
- Informing young scientists about the conditions for conducting scientific conferences, programs, competitions, etc. by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and other state and international organizations and institutions.
- Ensuring the participation of young scientists of the University in international, state and industry scientific and educational programs, competitions, conferences, etc.
- Carrying out work to identify, consider and solve problems and urgent needs of young scientists.
- Organization and holding of conferences, seminars, discussions, meetings with leading scientists and specialists of branch and academic research institutions of Ukraine for generalization and exchange of information in various branches of science.
- Establishing and maintaining relations with similar units of other state, non-governmental (public) and international educational institutions and research institutions.
- Providing proposals to the Rector and the Academic Council of the University to improve and enhance the scientific activities of young scientists, solving their social and domestic problems and other issues.
- Consideration, development and improvement of regulations and other documents regulating the nature and directions of research work of young scientists of the university.
|PROVISION on the Council of Young Scientists of NUFT||View|