The education for foreigners is carried out on full-time and part-time forms.
Foreigners are enrolled to NUFT under accredited educational programs within the limits of vacant places of licensed volume.
Foreign citizen who wish to enroll to the NUFT for the personal submission of documents and applications for admission should contact the Department of International Affairs - the Visa Support Sector (68, Volodymyrska Str., Kyiv, Room B- 408).
Foreigners and stateless persons who come to study and have a document of the full general secondary education (obtained educational and / or educational qualification level) are accepted for full-time / part-time studying at the university, and they can study and live in the climate conditions of Ukraine.
Applicants of visa and visa free countries need to take an Invitation to Study, which can be obtained from the Visa Support Section. To receive an invitation, you must submit the following documents:
1. A copy of the first page of the passport with translation into Ukrainian
2. A document on full secondary education with a list of subjects and examinations received (grades) (copy with translation into Ukrainian)
3. Consent to the processing of personal data
4. Power of attorney to receive an invitation, if the applicant does not take him personally, should be legalized in the country of citizenship of an applicant and translated into Ukrainian.
When the foreign citizen arrive to Ukraine, he/she will submit the following set of documents for admission to NUFT:
1. A standard questionnaire (issued in the Visa Support Section).
2. Passport and its copy with notarized translation of the first page (surname, name, patronymic) in Ukrainian in 2 copies.
3. Document (original and copy with a notarized translation in Ukrainian) of a complete secondary education with a list of subjects and marks obtained at examinations.
4. A medical certificate confirming the absence of HIV infection and chest x-ray. In the absence of a certificate, or, if the certificate is not recognized in Ukraine, the foreigner is required to donate blood for analysis on the absence of HIV infection at his own expense.
The document must be issued no later than 2 months before entering the Ukraine.
5. Medical certificate of health (original and copy with notarized translation in Ukrainian), which confirms the absence of medical contraindications for living and studying in Ukraine certified by the official health authority of the country from which the foreign citizen arrived.
6. Birth certificate
7. Photos 3.5 * 4.5 cm (15 pcs.).
Documents specified in pp. 3, 4 and 5 must be certified in accordance with the legislation of the country of issue and legalized in the prescribed manner (consular legalization or apostille).
Copies of documents without presentation of originals are not considered.
Documents that do not comply with the requirements are not accepted for consideration by the Admission Committee.
Enrollment of foreigners to NUFT the appropriate level of higher education carried out by the results of entrance tests in the form of interviews with specified subjects and language training and on the basis of academic rights to continue studies provided a document of acquired education in the country of origin, and taking into account the points of success, which give the right to continue education at the next level of higher education.
The condition for admission of foreigners to NUFT is possession of Ukrainian language at a level sufficient for studying. If a foreigner does not speak Ukrainian language, the university invites him to the Preparatory Department.
Foreign citizens who graduated from the preparatory department will obtain a certificate of completion the preparatory department.
Foreign citizens who receive state scholarships under international agreements, national programs and other international obligations of Ukraine are admitted to study within the established quotas for foreigners on the basis of the directions of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
All educational documents issued by educational institutions of other countries should be recognized in Ukraine (nostrification) in accordance with the legislation.
Based on the results of the recognition process, NUFT will decide about the continuation of training.
In case of inauthenticity of the document NUFT will expel the foreigner.