On November 18, 2014, the Museum of History and Development of the University was opened. The participants of the ceremony inspected the exposition, the exhibits of which were collected by all lecturers and staff of the university. The Museum also presents a brick with the mark of 1879, which was found on the site of the Smilyan technical classes, from which the university traces its history, and the Order of the Red Banner of Labor as a reward to the university staff in 1980 for outstanding merits in the training of highly qualified personnel and much more.

The main task of the Museum is to involve student youth and interested citizens in the study and preservation of material, historical, cultural, educational and spiritual heritage of the National University of Food Technologies.

The methodical office of excursion and museum affairs is located in room Б-401.
Tel: 287-98-02
e-mail: museum_nuft@ukr.net